A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to user.i-collector.org uses its own and third party cookies to improve its services and relate them to user preferences by analyzing their browsing habits.
If the user continues browsing in this site, its use will be considered accepted.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session. Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent - by not activating the cookies in your browser - i-collector.org will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that are treated by i-collector.org or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the offered service. In order to do this, it analyzes its navigation in i-collector.org in order to improve the offer of products or services offered to the user.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow you to manage the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or your use of the website. To do this you can analyze the browsing habits and display advertising related to the navigation profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
- Third Party Cookies: i-collector.org may use third party services that, on behalf of i-collector.org, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of iCollector. Es and other Internet services.
i-collector.org uses Google Analytics, domiciled in the United States with its headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used that collect information, including the user's IP address, which will be transmitted, processed And stored by Google in the terms posted on the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on its computer by configuring the browser options installed.